iMore Forums App

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to add another question to the question, but what is the advantage of the iMore app over Tapatalk?

I would say that there is one with the exception that the iMore Forums app is specifically for the iMore forums use whereas Tapatalk is for multiple forum use.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I use it 99.9% of the time

No ads and notifications can't be beat

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

The problem I'm currently having is that I am not getting iOS notifications for the iMore Forum via the Tapatalk Pro app even though I get them for the Mobile Nations Forums. I may reinstall the iMore Forums app, but I uninstalled not that long ago because I was not getting notifications and I preferred the look of Tapatalk.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
The problem I'm currently having is that I am not getting iOS notifications for the iMore Forum via the Tapatalk Pro app even though I get them for the Mobile Nations Forums. I may reinstall the iMore Forums app, but I uninstalled not that long ago because I was not getting notifications and I preferred the look of Tapatalk.

I also like the look of Tapatalk , started using it more a day or so ago. I do like how I can go from forum to the next.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I tried Tapatalk but I didn't want to create another account just to use Tapatalk.

You don't have to create an account to use Tapatalk. You can skip that part, locate the specific forum you want to participate in and then sign in with that forum's credentials.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
You don't have to create an account to use Tapatalk. You can skip that part, locate the specific forum you want to participate in and then sign in with that forum's credentials.

I used TapaTalk when I was on webOS it's a good app

Question
I'm assuming Mobile Nations as well as all nation forums are supported?

When I used it in the past IA my biker forum was not compatible due to an old forum format or something along that line

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I used TapaTalk when I was on webOS it's a good app

Question
I'm assuming Mobile Nations as well as all nation forums are supported?
Yes sir

When I used it in the past IA my biker forum was not compatible due to an old forum format or something along that line

It may be compatible now....:)

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

Thanks D. I deleted the iMore forums app but I miss getting notifications.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks D. I deleted the iMore forums app but I miss getting notifications.

But see, that's the problem I'm having. I'm not getting any notifications from iMore whether I use Tapatalk or the iMore Forums app. I've done everything except restore my device as new, and I'm a big fan of doing that when things aren't working the way they should. The only thing that's holding me back is the upcoming iOS 7.1 update.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
But see, that's the problem I'm having. I'm not getting any notifications from iMore whether I use Tapatalk or the iMore Forums app. I've done everything except restore my device as new, and I'm a big fan of doing that when things aren't working the way they should. The only thing that's holding me back is the upcoming iOS 7.1 update.

That's strange D I know you've been experiencing notification problems for a little while now. No idea what's causing it?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That's strange D I know you've been experiencing notification problems for a little while now. No idea what's causing it?

No sir, but I think I'm going to restore as new later this evening to see if that fixes the problem.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR