I use the iMore forums app almost exclusively. Just wish it would update for OS7 already...
    pr1nce and iOS Gravity like this.
    12-27-2013 06:30 PM
    The problem I'm currently having is that I am not getting iOS notifications for the iMore Forum via the Tapatalk Pro app even though I get them for the Mobile Nations Forums. I may reinstall the iMore Forums app, but I uninstalled not that long ago because I was not getting notifications and I preferred the look of Tapatalk.
    I also like the look of Tapatalk , started using it more a day or so ago. I do like how I can go from forum to the next.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    12-27-2013 06:42 PM
    I tried Tapatalk but I didn't want to create another account just to use Tapatalk.
    12-27-2013 06:45 PM
    I tried Tapatalk but I didn't want to create another account just to use Tapatalk.
    You don't have to create an account to use Tapatalk. You can skip that part, locate the specific forum you want to participate in and then sign in with that forum's credentials.
    iOS Gravity likes this.
    12-27-2013 06:51 PM
    Thanks. I thought something like that was possible but I had trouble with the app. Thanks. for the help.
    12-27-2013 06:52 PM
    I really like the iMore Forums app. The notifications are great.
    taz323 and kataran like this.
    12-27-2013 06:56 PM
    You don't have to create an account to use Tapatalk. You can skip that part, locate the specific forum you want to participate in and then sign in with that forum's credentials.
    I used TapaTalk when I was on webOS it's a good app

Question
    I'm assuming Mobile Nations as well as all nation forums are supported?

When I used it in the past IA my biker forum was not compatible due to an old forum format or something along that line

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB
    12-27-2013 08:09 PM
    Tapatalk was confusing at first but I finally got the ropes.
    12-27-2013 08:28 PM
    I used TapaTalk when I was on webOS it's a good app

Question
    I'm assuming Mobile Nations as well as all nation forums are supported?
    Yes sir

When I used it in the past IA my biker forum was not compatible due to an old forum format or something along that line

It may be compatible now....
    kataran likes this.
    12-27-2013 09:46 PM
    Anyone know when the app will be updated for iOS 7?
    Wondering same
    12-27-2013 09:55 PM
    Thanks D. I deleted the iMore forums app but I miss getting notifications.
    12-27-2013 10:38 PM
    Tapatalk for me on iPhone or iPad.
    Ditto

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S
    12-28-2013 04:55 AM
    Thanks D. I deleted the iMore forums app but I miss getting notifications.
    But see, that's the problem I'm having. I'm not getting any notifications from iMore whether I use Tapatalk or the iMore Forums app. I've done everything except restore my device as new, and I'm a big fan of doing that when things aren't working the way they should. The only thing that's holding me back is the upcoming iOS 7.1 update.
    12-28-2013 10:20 AM
    But see, that's the problem I'm having. I'm not getting any notifications from iMore whether I use Tapatalk or the iMore Forums app. I've done everything except restore my device as new, and I'm a big fan of doing that when things aren't working the way they should. The only thing that's holding me back is the upcoming iOS 7.1 update.
    That's strange D I know you've been experiencing notification problems for a little while now. No idea what's causing it?

12-28-2013 10:26 AM
    That's strange D I know you've been experiencing notification problems for a little while now. No idea what's causing it?

No sir, but I think I'm going to restore as new later this evening to see if that fixes the problem.
    12-28-2013 10:56 AM
    No sir, but I think I'm going to restore as new later this evening to see if that fixes the problem.
    I get notifications with tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk
    12-28-2013 11:07 AM
    I get notifications with tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk
    Can you please elaborate on that. Tapatalk said that I need to create a Tapatalk account to get notifications. If you didn't make one can you please tell me how you get notifications. I have notifications on. Thank you.
    12-28-2013 02:00 PM
    Can you please elaborate on that. Tapatalk said that I need to create a Tapatalk account to get notifications. If you didn't make one can you please tell me how you get notifications? I have notifications on. Thank you.
    12-28-2013 02:00 PM
    Can you please elaborate on that. Tapatalk said that I need to create a Tapatalk account to get notifications. If you didn't make one can you please tell me how you get notifications. I have notifications on. Thank you.
    No, you do not. You have the option of logging in via a Tapatalk ID, primarily for syncing purposes if you use the app on more than one device or you can choose to search, locate and login directly to your specific forums. The notification settings are there for each configured forum. I am NOT logged in with my Tapatalk ID and I receive iOS notifications for two of the three forums I frequent. The only one that I am not getting notifications for is the iMore Forum and it doesn't matter if I'm using Tapatalk or the iMore Forums app. I used to get them, but not any more.
    iOS Gravity likes this.
    12-28-2013 02:07 PM
    No, you do not. You have the option of logging in via a Tapatalk ID, primarily for syncing purposes if you use the app on more than one device or you can choose to search, locate and login directly to your specific forums. The notification settings are there for each configured forum. I am NOT logged in with my Tapatalk ID and I receive iOS notifications for two of the three forums I frequent. The only one that I am not getting notifications for is the iMore Forum and it doesn't matter if I'm using Tapatalk or the iMore Forums app. I used to get them, but not any more.
    Thanks D.
    12-28-2013 02:08 PM
    In tapatalk: Setting -> notifications -> imore

iMore Forums App-imageuploadedbytapatalk1388257995.883387.jpg

Sent from my 5th gen iPod Touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    12-28-2013 02:13 PM
    I always did the web before the new app came out. Now I use the app all the time.
    12-28-2013 02:24 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388257995.883387.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	156.0 KB 
ID:	45098

I had it turned on and I started getting notifications an hour ago. Thanks for the help.
    12-28-2013 02:55 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388257995.883387.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	156.0 KB 
ID:	45098

Trust me. Everything was set correctly in both apps. I've just finished restoring my device as new and am currently setting things up like I want them. I'll see if I start getting the notifications again.
    kataran and iOS Gravity like this.
    12-28-2013 04:41 PM
    Trust me. Everything was set correctly in both apps. I've just finished restoring my device as new and am currently setting things up like I want them. I'll see if I start getting the notifications again.
    Good luck.
    12-28-2013 04:54 PM
68 123