Apple iPad 2 Wi-Fi stuck in reboot loop after Evasi0n Jailbreak

I

iMore Question

I tried to jailbreak my iPad 2 Wi-Fi yesterday, and it got stuck in the boot loop.
I have downloaded the iOS 7.0.4 software in iTunes, but I cannot seem to get the iPad into recovery mode.
I do not want to try to get a jailbreak working, I just want a working iPad.

I left the iPad charging for two hours, but the iPad did not charge. So when I plug it into my MacBook to enter recovery mode, it just has the red battery icon.
Help!

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
There is a known issue with the new iOS 7 jailbreak and the iPad 2. Restore as new thru iTunes and stay away from JB till issues resolved

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Check the jail break section here in the forums there may be a solution their for the iPad 2.

The evad3rs team is aware of the issue, they will be working on a fix once Christmas is over. But putting the device into DFU mode and restore to 7.0.4 using iTunes should work.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod Touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

ipad user

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem first enter in dfu mode by holding the home and power button for 10 seconds then release the power button and hold the home button for 15 secs and connect it to the computer with your USB cable then open up iTunes in your computer then it'll say iPad detected and then restore it that is the sad part.thats all and don't jailbreak with the evasion yet because iPad for some reason won't work with it yet so wait for the update it might come by the end of the week.
:rotfl:

ipad user

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem first enter in dfu mode by holding the home and power button for 10 seconds then release the power button and hold the home button for 15 secs and connect it to the computer with your USB cable then open up iTunes in your computer then it'll say iPad detected and then restore it that is the sad part.thats all and don't jailbreak with the evasion yet because iPad for some reason won't work with it yet so wait for the update it might come by the end of the week.
:rotfl:

Armando Rl

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
There are still problems with the new version of evasi0n7 1.0.2, it's still a beta and my iPad 2 had the reboot loop with it. The problem persists.

Bertha Barnett

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
i fixed the ipad 2 issue. right after you click the evasions 7 app on the ipad and it reboots unplug it before it sycn back up. wait for it to fully reboot then unlock screen and plug it back in. walla it works.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner