Apple Online Store Return Question

AppleHeadCA

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
So I've returned my MB to Apple.

According to the tracking number on the return label the package was received and signed by the warehouse person on Friday @ 9AM and now it's Monday 11:20 AM PST (2:20PM EST)

Now, when I go to my order status I see my return as <<Return Request Pending Return item(s) by December 27, 2013>>

Hmmm...shouldn't it say <<Return Completed>>???

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
May take a few days to get it from the person in the mail room that signed for it and the person who handles and inspects the returns- Also keep in mind during the holidays they may not be running at full staff. I would give it a few days- you have the tracking as back up

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Maybe. The main thing is that you have proof that you returned the package. The rest will iron itself out eventually. Just check back after Christmas.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
It will when the return has been fully processed... having the package delivered doesn't mean the process is complete...

AppleHeadCA

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Maybe. The main thing is that you have proof that you returned the package. The rest will iron itself out eventually. Just check back after Christmas.

Nevermind, I phoned Apple and they confirmed it was received! The returned product was an MB Air I bought to test for a few days.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner