which one is faster, better and no lags
    I am confused between them

HTC one or iphone 5 ?
    12-22-2013 01:55 PM
    You do realize that this is an Apple forum so you are more likely to get bias answers?
    Rami Al Sebki1 likes this.
    12-22-2013 05:46 PM
    As far as I can tell, they are almost equal in speed but the One tends to lag sometimes. There was also a gap near the power button of the One but that is only for the defective models. HTC support is also horrible. If you have too much storage space used up, both of them lag. I wrote this from my own experience but I think you should get opinions from both ends. It would be wise to also consult Android Central. Good luck.
    Rami Al Sebki1 likes this.
    12-22-2013 05:52 PM
    I posted the same question on Android Forum
    12-23-2013 05:18 AM
    i think u know that there is big different between Android and iOS operating system. have very different functions apps way of work way of system.
    iOS is more secure and is very easy simply the best os ever. you can customize android as you want . first choose which os lover you are , than goes to hardware both device have capable hardware as you want.
    12-23-2013 05:36 AM
    In the long run iphone best phone ever I never experience lag it's smoother faster simple better resale value better equipment to go with it and once you jail break it you will have the same functions as android or any os so you will have the best of both worlds
    12-23-2013 08:10 AM
    i think u know that there is big different between Android and iOS operating system. have very different functions apps way of work way of system.
    iOS is more secure and is very easy simply the best os ever. you can customize android as you want . first choose which os lover you are , than goes to hardware both device have capable hardware as you want.
    i dont really care about the operating system. I like both. and I want bbm which is available on android and iOS at the same time
    12-23-2013 08:17 AM
    i dont really care about the operating system. I like both. and I want bbm which is available on android and iOS at the same time
    I have an iPhone 5 and works perfectly. I recommend it. I also recommend you go to Android Central and ask about the one.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    12-23-2013 09:57 AM
    if u love both then go for it you are already smart knowledgeable person about it.. !!
    12-23-2013 11:42 PM