iphone 5 vs HTC ONE

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
As far as I can tell, they are almost equal in speed but the One tends to lag sometimes. There was also a gap near the power button of the One but that is only for the defective models. HTC support is also horrible. If you have too much storage space used up, both of them lag. I wrote this from my own experience but I think you should get opinions from both ends. It would be wise to also consult Android Central. Good luck.

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
i think u know that there is big different between Android and iOS operating system. have very different functions apps way of work way of system.
iOS is more secure and is very easy simply the best os ever. you can customize android as you want . first choose which os lover you are , than goes to hardware both device have capable hardware as you want.

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
In the long run iphone best phone ever I never experience lag it's smoother faster simple better resale value better equipment to go with it and once you jail break it you will have the same functions as android or any os so you will have the best of both worlds

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
i think u know that there is big different between Android and iOS operating system. have very different functions apps way of work way of system.
iOS is more secure and is very easy simply the best os ever. you can customize android as you want . first choose which os lover you are , than goes to hardware both device have capable hardware as you want.

i dont really care about the operating system. I like both. and I want bbm which is available on android and iOS at the same time

dc9super80

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
i dont really care about the operating system. I like both. and I want bbm which is available on android and iOS at the same time

I have an iPhone 5 and works perfectly. I recommend it. I also recommend you go to Android Central and ask about the one.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73