Apple Care or LifeProof Phone Case

I

iMore Question

I just bought my first iphone. Don't know if I should buy the applecare and do more minimal coverage because I want to use the phone as it was intended, or should I not buy any insurance and just buy a more protective case?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I also have both because even the best of the cases dropped just the right way could cause damage to your phone. If so or without a case, Wouldn't it be nice to have that insurance just in case - no pun intented. :)

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I always rolled the dice and just went lifeproof. I have been using a bunch of different cases on my 5s so I went with AppleCare. Lifeproof is awesome I just wanted to see my actual phone this time around.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Keep one final thought in mind... All of the advice you have been given is just that... Advice on what WE like. Make the ultimate decision your own. When you get down to it you will find the members with the highest post count here mostly all have insurance of some kind be it Applecare + like me or something else. Again best of luck and we will help all we can.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2