I have locked myself out of my ipad, it says connect to itunes. i have connected it to itunes and when i click on restore ipad or restore backup, it says that i have to turn off find my ipad in my ipad settings. How can i do this if im locked out? Help!!

Also i backed up my ipad onto my pc 2 weeks ago, if that helps in anyway.

Thanks for helping!!!
    12-19-2013 05:01 PM
    Is it a jailbroken iPad? If so, it sounds like it's stuck in recovery mode for some reason. You might be able to use TinyUmbrella to kick it out of recovery.

Actually, you don't even have to be jailbroken to utilize this feature on TinyUmbrella.

Or are you locked out like you have attempted the passcode too many times?
    12-19-2013 05:02 PM
    no, it is not jailbroken. Actually i take my ipad to school and also have a wireless keyboard. i forgot to turn the keyboard off, so when i put them in my schoolbag, i put them together and throughout lunch, the keys were probably touch lots of times so the pin code was entered repeatedly until it said connect to itunes
    12-19-2013 05:09 PM
    I have locked myself out of my ipad, it says connect to itunes. i have connected it to itunes and when i click on restore ipad or restore backup, it says that i have to turn off find my ipad in my ipad settings. How can i do this if im locked out? Help!!

Also i backed up my ipad onto my pc 2 weeks ago, if that helps in anyway.

Thanks for helping!!!
    You have to login to www.icloud.com, Tap on the "Find My iPhone" icon, and then click on "All Device" in the top center of the screen. Now tap on the iPad in question and then select "Erase iPad". There is no other way.
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 12-20-2013 at 09:17 AM.
    iOS Gravity likes this.
    12-19-2013 06:48 PM
    Follow what D said. It is the only way. If your iPad is connected to the internet, it will work.
    12-19-2013 07:28 PM
    Good luck.
    12-19-2013 07:33 PM