IPhone application support offers Flash player application for sale, once you buy it, you cannot use it ..)))
    I am missing on a lot of webinars that i cannot listen to on my IPhone. I bought Photon applic which is mostly useless. What application can I buy to bring the solution?
    12-19-2013 12:41 PM
    There are some web browser apps that support flash... you can find those in the AppStore.
    12-19-2013 12:50 PM
    lol...and here I thought flash threads died years ago (like the format).
    Last edited by SeanHRCC; 12-19-2013 at 03:18 PM.
    kch50428 and taz323 like this.
    12-19-2013 01:20 PM
    Puffin is a browser you can download
    iOS Gravity likes this.
    12-19-2013 02:56 PM
    lol...and here I thought flash threads died years ago (like the format).
    People keep saying this but practically every site on the internet still uses Flash, sadly. It just so happens they use fallbacks as well lol.
    iOS Gravity likes this.
    12-19-2013 06:27 PM
    People keep saying this but practically every site on the internet still uses Flash, sadly. It just so happens they use fallbacks as well lol.
    I think we have come to a point where there is a very clear distinction between computer internet and mobile internet. There's really no reason for anyone to remove flash on computer internet sites (or further develop and update existing ones), but the tech in the mobile world is a limping dinosaur that has already been replaced, or at the very least worked around optimally.
    12-19-2013 09:07 PM
    Puffin is a browser you can download
    It also gives a free trial. It's good.
    12-19-2013 09:22 PM
    I think we have come to a point where there is a very clear distinction between computer internet and mobile internet. There's really no reason for anyone to remove flash on computer internet sites (or further develop and update existing ones), but the tech in the mobile world is a limping dinosaur that has already been replaced, or at the very least worked around optimally.
    Sadly, you can download it on Android but not iOS. C'mon Apple.
    12-19-2013 09:23 PM
    Skyfire is another option.
    12-19-2013 09:34 PM
    True but I've come across very few sites that only have flash and are therefore not accessible on an iDevice. So I don't care that they happen to use flash because it has zero effect on me as a mobile device user.
    12-19-2013 09:42 PM
    Sadly, you can download it on Android but not iOS. C'mon Apple.
    Apple has stood by their option to not support flash from the get go...and all the other OS developers are moving in that direction (this was announced last year I believe). And while HTML5 support seems to also be something the developers want to stray away from, my guess is we'll see a new functionality birthed from this situation very soon. Apple isn't behind on anything, they're holding their ground in the hopes of letting this ancient tech die, or at least grow into something better.
    kch50428 likes this.
    12-20-2013 09:38 AM
    Apple has stood by their option to not support flash from the get go...and all the other OS developers are moving in that direction (this was announced last year I believe). And while HTML5 support seems to also be something the developers want to stray away from, my guess is we'll see a new functionality birthed from this situation very soon. Apple isn't behind on anything, they're holding their ground in the hopes of letting this ancient tech die, or at least grow into something better.
    I personally wouldn't mind adobe flash for video playback only on the iPhone, but for games it's not worth it on a phone.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod Touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    12-20-2013 09:50 AM
    I agree. However the problem I run into is when trying to access video websites that still only use flash. Yes, it needs to die, but I'm still locked out of some sites that don't get with the program. I think the OP's point was he was looking for a workaround to still get him access to such content.
    12-20-2013 09:53 AM
    Which video website are you trying to use that doesn't have a supported counter part online somewhere?
    12-20-2013 12:39 PM