Can I Activate a IPhone 5s with Metro PCS?

nyree samiyah

May 7, 2015
Visit site
I'm currently an iPhone 5 user and I'm currently with MetroPCS and I wanted to get the iPhone 5s, because it was the newest of the iPhones at the time. So, I bought the iPhone 5s and using the SIM Card from the iPhone 5 put it in the iPhone 5s and it worked just fine. To answer your question, Yes it will work.

Andrew Haley

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site
No, jailbreaking and unlocking are two different things. Unlocking only means unlocking the sim card so you can use another carrier's network. Jailbreaking is when you unlock features on the phone you didn't have before. If you jailbreak your phone, you don't unlock your phone and vice versa.

Michelle Mcclelland

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
Hey, I'm kind of new to this kind of stuff, so please bare with me.

I've been looking at different plans on AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, but I just really don't like their plans so much. So I went to check Metro PCS and I really like the 60$ plan for unlimited text, calling, data. I've also been wanting to get the new IPhone 5s. So I've been asking myself if I can activate it on Metro. Can anyone help me, please?

El701

May 13, 2016
Visit site
Hi sir how are you today I think I can answer your question about metro pcs iPhone 5s first of all you need a bye an iPhone that's called unlocked these kind of iPhones you can activate with any company including metro pcs after you have the iPhone you go to metro pcs store and ask for the SIM card kit bring your iPhone and the SIM card kit to the metro pcs store and then tell them you want to activate an unlocked iPhone and they will then activate it for you but it has to be an unlocked iPhone here are a couple links that will take you to where you can buy unlocked iPhones and right now the iPhone 5S should be very cheap the price I could guarantee you the lowest you can find out for right now would be around 58 to $98

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711