Hello, I'm in need of a free app. My friend has no issue doing it. It's a pretty simple app, however, the "free" or "install" button isn't even there? Just info about the app....any suggestions?
    12-15-2013 02:13 PM
    Hello, I'm in need of a free app. My friend has no issue doing it. It's a pretty simple app, however, the "free" or "install" button isn't even there? Just info about the app....any suggestions?
    Are there any restrictions in place? Check the profiles and see if there is a profile installed. If the profile menu doesn't show that means no profile is installed.
    12-15-2013 02:15 PM
    Are you signed into the store? Have you downloaded before? Can you take a screenshot oh what you see?
    iOS Gravity likes this.
    12-15-2013 02:16 PM
    Am I right to assume you're trying to download this free app from the App Store app that's on your iPad? If so, reboot your iPad, and try again. If that doesn't work, sign out of the iTunes & App Store, reboot your device, sign back in and then try to download the free app.
    iOS Gravity likes this.
    12-15-2013 02:18 PM
    Check to see that you are logged into the App Store.
    12-15-2013 02:19 PM
    Why not install using iTunes on your computer? You should try it if all of our tips don't work for you.
    12-15-2013 02:23 PM
    Well thank you all for your ideas...tried them all. I was able to "download" the free app from my computer, but when i went to try and open it on the iPad....nada. No button, link, cloud, nothing. I'm stumped. I've powered down, logged in and out, to no avail. It's a cable provider app, allowing us to stream live tv to the iPad. I'm open to other suggestions. I'm on an iPad 3rd gen, using release 7

Thanks!
    12-16-2013 11:43 PM
    Well thank you all for your ideas...tried them all. I was able to "download" the free app from my computer, but when i went to try and open it on the iPad....nada. No button, link, cloud, nothing. I'm stumped. I've powered down, logged in and out, to no avail. It's a cable provider app, allowing us to stream live tv to the iPad. I'm open to other suggestions. I'm on an iPad 3rd gen, using release 7

Thanks!
    1. What is the specific name of the app and is it in the iTunes/App Store?
    2. If it is indeed listed in the iTunes/App Store, read its description and make sure that it is compatible with iOS 7.
    12-17-2013 10:29 AM
    Cox Contour for iPad is the app, yes it shows that its compatible. I've spoken with Cox and their team and they said...try apple...we've never seen this issue before ?! :-( Apple says it won't help due to it being an app. So each are saying ask each other and I'm not coming up with anything?
    12-17-2013 12:26 PM