Im going to buy 2 iphones ,,upgrades on my verizon plan. 1 for sophmore in highschool and another for a just graduated collage student. I need to know if 16 gig will be enough or 32 or jump to the 64 bit phone.
    Both students have itunes accounts,,take occaisonal pics. text,, talk,,,1 has ipad. both have mac pc"s
    12-14-2013 08:30 PM
    Im going to buy 2 iphones ,,upgrades on my verizon plan. 1 for sophmore in highschool and another for a just graduated collage student. I need to know if 16 gig will be enough or 32 or jump to the 64 bit phone.
    Both students have itunes accounts,,take occaisonal pics. text,, talk,,,1 has ipad. both have mac pc"s
    Most likely you would need the 32 GB since a lot of pictures can take up a lot of space. The specs of the 5C are outdated. The 5S has 64 bit processor and it will likely be able to fully support future updates since the 64 bit processor makes it future proof. 64 GB is sort of too much. Don't just listen to what I say, ask your kids. I'm pretty sure they would find the 5S convenient due to its features. They might want the 5C due to the variety of colors. It all depends on you and your kids.
    12-14-2013 08:38 PM
    What's more important to them? How long you have it, or how much media you can store on it?

The iPhone 5C will easily last 2-3 years most likely, but the iPhone 5S will go even longer because of the 64-bit processor. But, because you went with the smaller GB capacity, that's more things that have accumulated over time, which means that 16GB will not be enough most likely.

Personally, I'd go with the iPhone 5C in 32GB. It'll last until the next upgrade most likely. The reason I went with the 16GB iPhone 5C is because I'll have it for less than a year. I'll purchase the iPhone 6 when it comes out most likely.
    12-14-2013 10:14 PM
    I Suggest the 5s 32gb, it seems to be the right amount, not to little and not to much. IMO, the 5s wll probably outlast the 5c, and most people in the real world don't upgrade every year for the next best thing so they will probably have them for at least 2 years. There both of age to understand the Santa Claus myth, so why not just ask them what they perfer?
    iOS Gravity likes this.
    12-14-2013 10:22 PM
    My vote would be for the 5s 32G. Purchase Apple care at the same time and your are going to be good to go!!!!
    12-14-2013 11:56 PM
    I Suggest the 5s 32gb, it seems to be the right amount, not to little and not to much. IMO, the 5s wll probably outlast the 5c, and most people in the real world don't upgrade every year for the next best thing so they will probably have them for at least 2 years. There both of age to understand the Santa Claus myth, so why not just ask them what they perfer?
    Hey what do you mean no Santa??!!! Noooooooo
    12-14-2013 11:57 PM