Photos app iPad 4 iOS7.0.4 deletes all saved Albums

brian6551

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
I have updated to iOS 7.0.4 and my problem is Photos App on my iPad4 when ever I sync through iTunes on my laptop to copy new folder of photos from my Laptop to transfer to my iPad4 it deletes all my previous Albums that I already have on the iPad. I have saved the previous sync photos to a new album selected all the photos with the blue circle and tick and saved them and touched DONE but it makes no difference it still deletes all saved Albums. In Devices I have also deselected auto sync. I dont know what else to try so the photos are saved in their respective Albums any suggestion or help is much appreciated. I only connect to iTunes via my laptop I never use WiFi or Cellular

brian6551

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
I have spoken extensively to Apple Support and they cannot help me because I do not use iCloud for Photostream I only sync through iTunes with my Windows laptop so the photos can never be saved in their Albums no matter what App I use. It is very disappointing because I have just bought the ipad for Teaching and Study and need to have the photos also books, videos and songs on the ipad without connecting to the iCloud or having to sync every previous photo I have already downloaded when ever I want to add new photos. The ipad does not ever save my photos to its hdd. It looks like now the only solution is to buy the user friendly Samsung because it does everthing I want it to do and more!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2