Ok, I installed a cydia app and i had 5% battery life when i did, and had to restart springboard. Well when i did that the spinning wheel spun and stopped like normal. But then it shut off and

went to apple logo then after siting there for 5 mins goes to the wheel which freezes for about 10 mins or so, then shuts off and repeats for about 1hr 30mins, then sits there. Then I press

power button to start/boot it up, and does the above. I plugged it in nothing. I plugged it into computer, nothing and computer doesn't see it.

I cant put it in safe mode and it doesn't seen to respond to anything I do. I thought it died since it had 5%, but I plugged it in and that did not work. Please help me I have searched for hours

and all I can find is put it in safe mode or dfu mode, but again it doesn't respond.
    12-12-2013 08:58 PM
    Ok, I installed a cydia app and i had 5% battery life when i did, and had to restart springboard. Well when i did that the spinning wheel spun and stopped like normal. But then it shut off and

went to apple logo then after siting there for 5 mins goes to the wheel which freezes for about 10 mins or so, then shuts off and repeats for about 1hr 30mins, then sits there. Then I press

power button to start/boot it up, and does the above. I plugged it in nothing. I plugged it into computer, nothing and computer doesn't see it.

I cant put it in safe mode and it doesn't seen to respond to anything I do. I thought it died since it had 5%, but I plugged it in and that did not work. Please help me I have searched for hours

and all I can find is put it in safe mode or dfu mode, but again it doesn't respond.
    Sorry. That happened to me and my older iPhone stopped working. Try putting it in recovery mode. Although it may undo the jailbreak it's better that having an iPod that doesn't work. Then you can jailbreak again. That's as much as I can tell you. It has happened to me many times so I'm sure this will work unless you completely bricked it.
    12-13-2013 08:31 PM