Where to buy best iphone waterproof case?

I

iMore Question

Hi,
I am looking the best waterproof case? (the price is important)

Thanks,

imj23

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
I am looking the best waterproof case? (the price is important)

Thanks,

imj23

you want the best or the cheapest?

what phone?

There are only a few reputable waterproof cases out there; two of which are Lifeproof and Otterbox. A simple internet search would find what you are looking for.

i use a Lifeproof case for my 4s and really like it. I considered the Otterbox Armour, but could not justify the price vs. function (although I do like the way you can easily remove the phone from this case).

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
You are asking in the title the best place to buy and then what is the best because price is important. I am partial to Seidio Obex cases but if you want it for 5S , they don't have one yet and I don't thing anyone does yet. Otterbox might? You are going to ave to call them or go to their websites and just check it out.

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
For 5s lifeproof has released a fre and incipio has released an atlas both versions are made for the 5s specifically

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
To add one more comment about LifeProof they have gotten some rather bad wraps because of the way the screen protector does not want to play nice with the iPhone screen itself. They took it off the market for a while and also while they were bought out by Otterbox. They have new models now but I still would not a waterproof case as I have no need for one. I use Seidio as my choice and while I use their Convert that is not waterproof, They have one that will be available soon for the 5S which is called their OBEX case. Good luck shopping. Let us know how you make out.

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone purchased the Preserver Series for iPhone 5S? If so, what do you think about it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I hear a lot of mixed reviews about this case. I want to pick one up, but for every good review I see a bad one. And they seem to contradict each other. Some say the call quality is good, others say that it is horrible. The Newton rings seem to be a problem with some but not with others. I don't know.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I hear a lot of mixed reviews about this case. I want to pick one up, but for every good review I see a bad one. And they seem to contradict each other. Some say the call quality is good, others say that it is horrible. The Newton rings seem to be a problem with some but not with others. I don't know.

Get one from best buy and return if you hate it

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Get one from best buy and return if you hate it

I just did that. So far, do good. But no one has called me yet so I can't test out the voice quality. Went outside in the snow today with my daughter to tear it out. Worked like a charm.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums mobile app

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I just did that. So far, do good. But no one has called me yet so I can't test out the voice quality. Went outside in the snow today with my daughter to tear it out. Worked like a charm.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums mobile app

I returned it. I didn't like the screen protector or having to unscrew the nob every time I wanted to plug in headphones. Nothing really wrong with it. Just a couple of inconveniences.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I returned it. I didn't like the screen protector or having to unscrew the nob every time I wanted to plug in headphones. Nothing really wrong with it. Just a couple of inconveniences.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

As far as screen protectors go, LifeProof N?ud takes care of that. No screen protector. But as far as having to screw headphones in and unscrew them to take them out, that's part of the waterproof game unfortunately.

Synchronistically transposed

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro