Where to buy best iphone waterproof case?

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
As far as screen protectors go, LifeProof N?ud takes care of that. No screen protector. But as far as having to screw headphones in and unscrew them to take them out, that's part of the waterproof game unfortunately.

Synchronistically transposed

I wish the nuud cases came in colors other than black and white.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I absolutely hated the LifeProof case I had when we went white water rafting last summer...it was such a POS option compared to the normal usage and functionality I was used to with the iPhone 5. I went and checked out the Nuud case, but shortly afterwards the 5S came out, and I just don't see how the Nuud case would be functional if the finger print scanner can be damaged by submersion. Fortunately I have my Go Pro to pull water duties, and I can leave my iPhone safe and sound in the dry, lol.

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Otterbox Armor Series.

I have to say, i work in a steel factory, and i have my 5s and before that my 5 in an otterbox armor, its big and bulky, but at the end of the day when i go home theres not a speck of dust on my white phone, i will endorse this case anyday!! But when i get home it goes into my lifeproof fre for 5s and i love that as well, the one i had for my 5 was garbage but this one seems to be ok

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I absolutely hated the LifeProof case I had when we went white water rafting last summer...it was such a POS option compared to the normal usage and functionality I was used to with the iPhone 5. I went and checked out the Nuud case, but shortly afterwards the 5S came out, and I just don't see how the Nuud case would be functional if the finger print scanner can be damaged by submersion. Fortunately I have my Go Pro to pull water duties, and I can leave my iPhone safe and sound in the dry, lol.

The only thing i didnt like about the nuud for my 5 was talking on the phone, granted i dont do it that much, but with that lip around the screen it was extremely uncomfortable for me to hold up to my ear

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I have to say, i work in a steel factory, and i have my 5s and before that my 5 in an otterbox armor, its big and bulky, but at the end of the day when i go home theres not a speck of dust on my white phone, i will endorse this case anyday!! But when i get home it goes into my lifeproof fre for 5s and i love that as well, the one i had for my 5 was garbage but this one seems to be ok

What improvements did they make in the new one? They seem to be identical to me with the exception of the fingerprint scanner compatibility.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77