Bought an Ipad 2 by mistake on the Apple store online and had it gift wrapped , realizing that I really wanted to click on the ipad mini had both gift wrapped as they are Christmas gifts

called them right away and they said "no problem order the mini and send back the ipad 2 when it arrives at our facility we will give you a full refund"

Now after reading the fine print on refunds it said exactly ineligible for " Apple Gift Packaging (origami style gift box with ribbon and greeting card) "

Will they refund me? if not I will lose it specially after they looked at my order and confirmed they would do a full refund !!

thanks in advance
    12-10-2013 07:02 AM
    I don't see why they wouldn't refund you because it was wrapped. They might charge you for the gift wrap though. I would go to Apple.com and do a live chat; just to confirm with someone else.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    12-10-2013 07:14 AM
    oh I knew that and am totally fine with that I mean its 5bucks .... ill do that check with a live person , thanks
    12-10-2013 07:34 AM
    Also what I find odd is the fact that I'm in Canada and that only states this on the Apple.ca website and not Apple.com... so only in Canada I can't return a wrapped ipad?? lol

Returns & Refunds - Apple Store (Canada)

Apple Help - Returns and Refund - Apple Store for Business (U.S.)
    12-10-2013 08:09 AM
    No idea why the two stores shows that differently, but from reading the Canada one, it definitely seems clear that the gift wrapping is not "returnable" (ie you won't get a refund for that) but that doesn't affect the refund on the product itself.
    12-10-2013 07:00 PM