Hi, is there a way to get my videos out of my iphone and onto some other kind of viewer so they will always be viewable? Does such a viewer even exist?

I know I can put them on my computer. But eventually I won't have this computer. I need something like a photo album that is permanent and portable and will store and show the videos forever.
    12-07-2013 12:31 PM
    Hi, is there a way to get my videos out of my iphone and onto some other kind of viewer so they will always be viewable? Does such a viewer even exist?

I know I can put them on my computer. But eventually I won't have this computer. I need something like a photo album that is permanent and portable and will store and show the videos forever.
    I would imagine you could put the videos on your computer and then use a cloud based service other than iCloud. I don't see why they wouldn't always be available on that cloud service with access from any new device moving forward. As compatibility changes over the years you might just have to change with the times. I remember my parents putting film on VHS. I had some VHS put on DVD and then moved the DVD to my MAC.

I like BOX. Sync's nice manually between computer and handheld using an email address.

Sent from my iPhone 5s on VZW from Philly
    12-07-2013 01:08 PM
    There always an inexpensive USB key you can buy and carry them around on a keychain and easily view them on any computer

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB
    12-07-2013 01:47 PM
    I would imagine you could put the videos on your computer and then use a cloud based service other than iCloud. I don't see why they wouldn't always be available on that cloud service with access from any new device moving forward. As compatibility changes over the years you might just have to change with the times. I remember my parents putting film on VHS. I had some VHS put on DVD and then moved the DVD to my MAC.

I like BOX. Sync's nice manually between computer and handheld using an email address.

Sent from my iPhone 5s on VZW from Philly
    Box is definitely a nice option
    12-07-2013 03:05 PM
    Place them on an external drive. I backup my PC once a month to an external 1TB drive and anything else such as photos, videos or music I find along the way, I drag and drop them into folders I have for them on the external drive.
    12-07-2013 05:16 PM