How do I turn off "find my iPhone " from my ipad air? My iPhone broke today and I was asked to turn off find my iPhone before iPhone can be repaired
    12-03-2013 01:38 PM
    you can't do it from the Air as far as I am aware. It has to be done on the phone so the best thing to do is take it in to an Apple store.
    12-03-2013 01:44 PM
    What broke the screen?

Sent from my iPhone 5 soon to be 5s Gold 64GB
    12-03-2013 01:53 PM
    Via a computer, login to iCloud.com. After logging in, select the "Find my iPhone" option. Select the "All Devices" at the top center of the screen. If it is "Offline" then select "Remove from account". If it is still online, select "erase iPhone". This will cause your iPhone to be placed back in is native state with the Find My iPhone feature disabled. Other than that, you will have to do it from the iPhone itself if you don't want to lose any information.
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 12-03-2013 at 05:36 PM.
    Ipheuria likes this.
    12-03-2013 02:45 PM
    Via a computer, login to iCloud.com. After logging in, select the "Find my iPhone" option. Select the "All Devices" at the top center of the screen. If it is "Offline" then select "Remove from account". If it is still online, select "erase iPad". This will cause your iPad to be placed back in is native state with the Find My iPhone feature disabled. Other than that, you will have to do it from the iPad itself if you don't want to lose any information.
    Except I think it is the iPhone that's broken, so select the iPhone to remove or erase.
    12-03-2013 05:16 PM
    Except I think it is the iPhone that's broken, so select the iPhone to remove or erase.
    You're right, Karen. Great catch....
    12-03-2013 05:35 PM
    you can't do it from the Air as far as I am aware. It has to be done on the phone so the best thing to do is take it in to an Apple store.
    I believe you can as I was at Best Buy over the weekend at Customer Service exchanging something and the person in front of me was returning an iPad air and the BB CS rep was turning off the Find My Phone first before he could exchange it and make sure it was wiped. So i believe as I said based on that you can do so. Is is simply going to as you to put in your Apple ID password to turn it off.
    12-03-2013 07:09 PM
    How do I turn off "find my iPhone " from my ipad air? My iPhone broke today and I was asked to turn off find my iPhone before iPhone can be repaired
    If they are repairing the same phone this sounds sketchy tell them to give you a call when the repair is done and you will enter your password
    12-03-2013 07:25 PM