i have pandora downloader, mainly to skip the ads as the downloading wont work on my os, its no longer aval from cydia, so i manually put the deb file in var/cache/archives and install it from there, everytime i do anything in cydia, i get errors and it force removes pandora downloader automatically..........is there any way to make it stop doing that?
    12-01-2013 11:48 PM
    I gave u the correct location in the other thread u created about this the other day. Search there and you'll have your answer.
    scott7seven likes this.
    12-02-2013 12:10 AM
    I gave u the correct location in the other thread u created about this the other day. Search there and you'll have your answer.
    yea, and it worked, but cydia is removing pandora downloader anytime i use cydia, u misunderstood the question, i dont need a location,
    12-02-2013 12:54 AM
    From the original post, u stated u manually put the file in var/cache/archives which isn't correct location. That may be your issue.
    scott7seven likes this.
    12-02-2013 09:58 AM
    From the original post, u stated u manually put the file in var/cache/archives which isn't correct location. That may be your issue.
    ok thanx, you said /var/media/pandora in that post, i dont have that directory, but have a /var/mobile/media/pandora, i will try to do it from there...i have os 4.2, so pand downloader wont download songs right for me it seems, once i try, it makes it so i cant get into pandora dl'er, and the songs downloaded dont seem to play when i click on them from that location....any advice on that?, or is it justnot working on that os....i can update to 5.1.1, but not sure that would name a difference.......
    12-02-2013 02:43 PM
    nope, i even tried creating that directory when the onein mobile wouldnt work.....cydia removes pandora downloader anytime i install something from it, no matter where i install it from
    12-02-2013 03:10 PM
    Maybe because the iOS u have doesn't support that version of Pandora Downloader. Not much of anything supports 4.x.x
    12-02-2013 03:15 PM
    Maybe because the iOS u have doesn't support that version of Pandora Downloader. Not much of anything supports 4.x.x
    yea, that explains whyit wont download music to it, but the unlimited skips part and and no advertisement part works fine, which is all i use it for.....but still cant figure out why cydia wants to uninstall pandora downloader automatically everytime i install anything in cydia
    12-02-2013 04:58 PM