I hava a jailbroken iPhone 4-GSM IOS 6.1.3. When I was using iFile it suddenly stopped working. I had to restart spring board to reopen it. After restarting spring board all system programs and programs from the Cydia store got lost. The other program icons exists, but the program doesn't open. If I u search utility I can find some items (for example contacts, notes, music files), but when I try to open them it won't open. I can't even make a call. If try to reboot with ibooty, it shows that everything is done, but noting happens and my device doesn't boot. I tried to jailbreak it again with sn0wbreeze, but when I opened iTunes and tried to restore my iPhone it says: "An unknown error occured (3194)". When I tried to jailbreak with redsn0w, all I can see is "exploiting with limera 1n" and nothing else. I couldn't restore even with iTunes from internet(again that error). I changed the file "hosts", but it didn't help also. Something is wrong with the device, but I don't exactly know what it is, but in my mind my device cannot be exploited with limera 1n. Before it worked perfectly. Please help me find out and fix it.
    11-28-2013 10:53 AM
    The best place to start, at least in my opinion, would be the website of the exploit you're referencing. It's their exploit so they should provide you with the best help in this regard.
    11-28-2013 11:17 AM
    I have fixed it. Deleted all cydia application files with iFunbox and upgraded to IOS 7.0.4. It's working, but I've lost my jailbreak
    11-30-2013 10:21 AM
    I have fixed it. Deleted all cydia application files with iFunbox and upgraded to IOS 7.0.4. It's working, but I've lost my jailbreak
    Thank you for updating us, and I'm glad you got the problem fixed. Take care and have a great weekend...
    11-30-2013 10:34 AM