Hi all.

New to the iPhone camp so please go easy on me. Searched for "TV Shows" to make sure I get all results, but the 2 pages of results have no bearing on this issue.

First, the specs:
    Product:
    iPhone 5
    Jailbroken:
    No

Second, right off the bat, it's both a personal and company device. So I won't / can't jailbreak it however much I would like to

This said, I have an issue. Have me some of my favorite shows on HDD, ripped from my DVD and BluRay collection, all in .mp4 files. I can import them to iTunes but they only show up under video. If I change the type to tv shows, they do change to that in iTunes.

Problem: syncing the files to the phone makes them show up under videos, not tv shows (except Breaking Bad... For some reason this awesome sauce series shows up as episodes in the tv shows tab).

Question: how can I make all my series and respective episodes show under TV Shows. Thought it might be the tags, but I can't tell where's the difference between a Breaking Bad episode and a Firefly episode.

All help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.
    11-27-2013 03:34 PM
    Can you mass select them, click on the Get Info option and change them? I'm just guessing here and have no videos/TV shows to experiment with.
    11-28-2013 09:56 PM
    I can and have. They show up under TV Shows in iTunes, but after moving to phone, they show up under videos. All except Breaking Bad.
    11-29-2013 03:06 AM
    Did you try going to the TV tab under get info and filling out the show name at a minimum and episode info if you wanted?
    11-29-2013 10:55 AM
    Also try doing a get info on your ripped TV shows in iTunes and under Artist put the name of the TV show and under album put the name of the TV show.

#Naked Tuesday
    11-29-2013 01:17 PM