does apple iphone supports for dialers to call india and can get free applications like whatsapp and facebook nimbus and Skype please give the answer to find the way to choose a phone
    11-26-2013 04:31 AM
    Hello and welcome to iMore, one of our knowledgeable members who has experience with international iPhone use will be by shortly with their thoughts, while you wait for a response please consider browsing our many forum topics, some of which may cover the very questions you are asking. Again welcome to iMore.
    kataran, Just_Me_D and taz323 like this.
    11-26-2013 09:35 AM
    Hello and welcome to iMore, one of our knowledgeable members who has experience with international iPhone use will be by shortly with their thoughts, while you wait for a response please consider browsing our many forum topics, some of which may cover the very questions you are asking. Again welcome to iMore.
    LOL! What is this? An automated system response? Seriously?

And to the OP, yes, the iPhone has dialer support (and apps specifically made to make using dialers much easier).
    Fausty82, Les74 and jsntrenkler like this.
    11-26-2013 04:40 PM
    Of course, it is......This is iMore, and assisting members is a top priority. ...

And to the OP, yes, the iPhone has dialer support (and apps specifically made to make using dialers much easier).
    See what I mean?...(laughing)
    11-26-2013 06:53 PM

Thanks for answering the Question :-) as you are much more knowledgeable than I am with the question. That's what truly makes imore special.
    11-26-2013 10:49 PM
    Thanks for answering the Question :-) as you are much more knowledgeable than I am with the question. That's what truly makes imore special.
    This feels like a freakin' episode of Care Bears.
    11-27-2013 07:30 AM