Iphone 5s unable to purchase (even free apps) from the App Store

I

iMore Question

Since I got my iphone 5s from Verizon I have been unable to purchase (even free) apps from the app store. Each time I get the unable to purchase message...I have turned my phone off and back on, gone to the app store to the updates and I am able to get the app from the cloud. I know the app is being downloaded somewhere because they always show up on my ipad within seconds. I have tried restarting/erasing my phone multiple times with no luck...also have gotten a new phone from Verizon thinking it was a software issue but that phone had the same issues...not sure if this is something others are experiencing but it is very frustrating...willing to try anything...PLEASE HELP! Thank you!

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Since I got my iphone 5s from Verizon I have been unable to purchase (even free) apps from the app store. Each time I get the unable to purchase message...I have turned my phone off and back on, gone to the app store to the updates and I am able to get the app from the cloud. I know the app is being downloaded somewhere because they always show up on my ipad within seconds. I have tried restarting/erasing my phone multiple times with no luck...also have gotten a new phone from Verizon thinking it was a software issue but that phone had the same issues...not sure if this is something others are experiencing but it is very frustrating...willing to try anything...PLEASE HELP! Thank you!

Try signing out of your App Store account on the iPhone turning it off and back on and finally signing back into your App Store account.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2