Back camera and sleep button not working.Help!

I

iMore Question

Yesterday I realized that my sleep power button was not working and a today even the back camera is not working too..when I open the camera apps,I see my self in the front camera but when I turn to back camera my the picture is frozen.i don't know what to do now.i can't even turn off on my ipad...please helm me

My Repair Centre

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
The back camera and power button are on the same ribbon cable, also on the ribbon cable are the volume buttons and mute button. Do the volume buttons work ?

DYLANHABKIRK

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Yesterday I realized that my sleep power button was not working and a today even the back camera is not working too..when I open the camera apps,I see my self in the front camera but when I turn to back camera my the picture is frozen.i don't know what to do now.i can't even turn off on my ipad...please helm me

Have you tried a restore via iTunes?

To me; it sounds like a hardware issue, but you should always try a back up, and restore. I would recommend starting from a new restore, and not a back up - to avoid any potential issues from the previous OS.

If that doesn't help, I would seek the help of Apple's Genus Bar, or an authorized Apple repair store / shop.

Good luck!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro