Yesterday I realized that my sleep power button was not working and a today even the back camera is not working too..when I open the camera apps,I see my self in the front camera but when I turn to back camera my the picture is frozen.i don't know what to do now.i can't even turn off on my ipad...please helm me
    11-16-2013 02:48 AM
    The back camera and power button are on the same ribbon cable, also on the ribbon cable are the volume buttons and mute button. Do the volume buttons work ?
    11-16-2013 05:35 AM
    Yesterday I realized that my sleep power button was not working and a today even the back camera is not working too..when I open the camera apps,I see my self in the front camera but when I turn to back camera my the picture is frozen.i don't know what to do now.i can't even turn off on my ipad...please helm me
    Have you tried a restore via iTunes?

To me; it sounds like a hardware issue, but you should always try a back up, and restore. I would recommend starting from a new restore, and not a back up - to avoid any potential issues from the previous OS.

If that doesn't help, I would seek the help of Apple's Genus Bar, or an authorized Apple repair store / shop.

Good luck!
    11-18-2013 10:52 PM