Iphone 4 won't ring

I

iMore Question

My I-phone 4 won't ring. I have checked the mute button - that is not the problem. I have reset the sound. Any other suggestions?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
You've checked the volume controls?

Have you had it connected to any bluetooth accessories recently? Turn off bluetooth to see if you get your ringer back.

Other than that, is the phone damaged at all? Any water damage?

Patrick Roper

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
I was having the same problem. It took a while to figure it out, but, at some point (maybe at church or a movie?) I must have set the phone (4S running iOS 7) to Do Not Disturb. It's a crescent moon up near the battery indicator. If you see this, you won't hear your ringtone. Hope this helps.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I was having the same problem. It took a while to figure it out, but, at some point (maybe at church or a movie?) I must have set the phone (4S running iOS 7) to Do Not Disturb. It's a crescent moon up near the battery indicator. If you see this, you won't hear your ringtone. Hope this helps.
Welcome to iMore and good thinking. Also the OP should make sure that there is no orange showing on the silent button on the side where the volume buttons are located.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner