Iphone 5s home button issues.

oscaramzz

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I got my 5s about a month ago but recently the home button has been making weird clicking noises if I just rest my finger on it. I don't press the button down at all but if I move my finger around on it it makes clicking noises. It sounds like the button might pop out but it doesn't look that way. Anyone have this issue? Should I take it in to an apple store?

Thanks

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I got my 5s about a month ago but recently the home button has been making weird clicking noises if I just rest my finger on it. I don't press the button down at all but if I move my finger around on it it makes clicking noises. It sounds like the button might pop out but it doesn't look that way. Anyone have this issue? Should I take it in to an apple store?

Thanks

Not normal. Take it to a apple store.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
First Welcome to the forums! I agree with Garz, take it to the Apple Store they will be able to make a repair or exchange if needed. That behavior would probably drive me crazy

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I don't have apple care. Do you think apple will still replace it repair this?

All new devices have a one year warranty since 5s has been out only a couple months your covered .. Only thing it won't cover is lost.. theft .. Water and physical damage .. Like dropping it .. Throwing it .. Running it over with your car .. Etc
Stuck buttons or errors or random other issue are covered and they will replace or fix your phone free of charge

oscaramzz

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks a lot everyone! I'll take my phone into apple and hopefully they can help me out with this. Hopefully a new phone or at least a repair.

larsonage

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Thanks a lot everyone! I'll take my phone into apple and hopefully they can help me out with this. Hopefully a new phone or at least a repair.

Did you take your iPhone in. I have the same issue and made an appointment let me know how everything goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro