MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Go to calendars>choose the little circled "i" next to the calendar you wish to delete>scroll down and choose "delete".

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I have my calendar set to open in default for the month view. At the bottom in the center it says calendars, If you tap it it will open to your available created calendars like I have Home with the color dot next to it and Work with same thing. To the right is in I in a circle and if you tap it and once it opens scroll down to the bottom and you will see delete calendar which you tap and the calendar will be removed.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I clicked on the circled i and didn't see a delete option anywhere. It's where I thought it was but it's not there.

iCory

Strange because that's what I see...
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1384484837.426379.jpg

Cory Shannon

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I got the answer from Apple. They said that if you have 1 calendar that you created, it can't be deleted, but if you have 2 calendars that you created 1 of them can be deleted of your choice. It boils down that you must have 1 calendar that you must keep or have and it can't be deleted.

iCory

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I got the answer from Apple. They said that if you have 1 calendar that you created, it can't be deleted, but if you have 2 calendars that you created 1 of them can be deleted of your choice. It boils down that you must have 1 calendar that you must keep or have and it can't be deleted.

iCory

Of course, but you asked how to delete a "created" calendar leading us to wrongly assume you were referring to a calendar other than the default. Anyway, I'm glad you got your answer. ...:)

Cory Shannon

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
A created calendar wouldn't refer to a default according to your statement. Not sure what would be a default calendar at that, but thanks :)

iCory

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice