ICloud photo question

I

iMore Question

I have photo stream enabled, and also paid for an upgraded iCloud storage because I have a lot of pictures that I'd like to keep. I don't have a reliable computer to upload them to, so this seemed to be the best option.

I now have hardly any storage space left on my iPhone and am wondering if there is a way to keep pictures in the cloud but delete them from my phone. How would I access them if I were to want to print or upload them somewhere else if this is possible?

Thank you

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I have photo stream enabled, and also paid for an upgraded iCloud storage because I have a lot of pictures that I'd like to keep. I don't have a reliable computer to upload them to, so this seemed to be the best option.

I now have hardly any storage space left on my iPhone and am wondering if there is a way to keep pictures in the cloud but delete them from my phone. How would I access them if I were to want to print or upload them somewhere else if this is possible?

Thank you

Photos only live in iCloud for 30 days... and only the last 1,000 photos are retained.

I’d strongly suggest getting some sort of online storage for your photos... Flickr, Photobucket, etc...

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
You can also install dropbox and sign up for a free acct. I upload all my photos to dropbox from my phone with the app on my phone so you always have access to your photos and it is a true cloud service. You can then delete your photos from the phone. As Don mentioned Photobucket is also a great backup and I use it with dropbox.:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods