ipad air case

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
This is very subjective and depends on what type of case you like. OtterBox will be coming out with one soon. Speck has a Folio type case, and then there is the Apple case. What type of cases do you like?

anon(3733516)

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
If you want the best protection, Otterbox will give that to ya. My opinion of course, but it's hard to argue against that.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using iMore Forums mobile app

mikespad

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm interested in the Otterbox defender case which may be coming out next week or so. But, looking at it at their website, it's hard to tell if it will have an access flap for the cellular nano sim card tray. Hopefully iMore will do a thorough review as usual, then we'll know for sure (I'll try to contact Otterbox and if I get an answer, I'll post it). if you travel and want to switch the sim card to a different carrier in that country, access to the tray without taking off the case is a must.

mikespad

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm interested in the Otterbox defender case which may be coming out next week or so. But, looking at it at their website, it's hard to tell if it will have an access flap for the cellular nano sim card tray. Hopefully iMore will do a thorough review as usual, then we'll know for sure (I'll try to contact Otterbox and if I get an answer, I'll post it). if you travel and want to switch the sim card to a different carrier in that country, access to the tray without taking off the case is a must.

as an update to my original post, i contacted otterbox and "it's possible" the upcoming defender case will not have an access flap for the nano sim card tray. the person i contacted was not able to confirm one way or the other. if you have a wifi only ipad air, no problem. and if you don't plan on changing cellular carriers, also no problem. but if you travel and want to be able to swap out the nano sim card then be prepared to "possibly" having to remove/reinstall the case. let's see when it comes out and hopefully imore will get one and confirm all this.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73