iphone

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm not 100% sure I understand the question. The lock should be controlled with the button at the upper right. Is there something wrong with your button?

ninjamattic

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
Ummmmm. I hope no offense is taken by this, but we can't help you unless you adequately articulate your question. It would appear you created an account solely for the purpose of asking this question, so if you could re-write it in a decipherable manner, we will be glad to offer our advice and support as a community :).

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Ummmmm. I hope no offense is taken by this, but we can't help you unless you adequately articulate your question. It would appear you created an account solely for the purpose of asking this question, so if you could re-write it in a decipherable manner, we will be glad to offer our advice and support as a community :).

Actually it's a cool new feature, people can ask a question WITHOUT creating an account. They all get the name iMore Question, and end up in this special section, where experienced members such as you and I can try to help. :) But as we told him/her we NEED more info. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2