Siri unable to tell me when the sun will rise tomorrow

I

iMore Question

Siri will not tell me when the sun will rise tomorrow, she says I don't know when sunrise is tomorrow, today it was at (whatever time) So why can't Siri tell me this? I can get Siri to tell me when the moon will rise and set with no problems...

uh1hhuey

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi Keith, yeah I get that and I do have many apps that do that but, it seems strange that it can tell me when the sun rose this morning but not the next day, also it seems to be able to tell me when it will rain in the future so I guess I don't understand why something that seems so simple is not to Siri. She can pull up sites with info but its a simple request I believe and I think she should be able to handle it. Michael

bizzyqu

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
zoidberg-hooray-494x394.jpeg
IMG_20131178.png

bizzyqu

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
That's ... Simply.... Amazing. I need to sell this iPhone now and go get me a z10. Now after you take your battery out of the back of the phone so you can restart it because that picture you uploaded probably froze the device up, let me know what other cool things this bad boy can do.

If you must know, the picture was automatically uploaded to my synced box folder on my desktop and I posted from there :p
Though I did just remove my battery.....because it was dead and I replaced it with a fresh one (now where did I put that zoidberg picture) :dancing:

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
If you must know, the picture was automatically uploaded to my synced box folder on my desktop and I posted from there :p
Though I did just remove my battery.....because it was dead and I replaced it with a fresh one (now where did I put that zoidberg picture) :dancing:

That's pretty awesome! Now if only blackberry could figure out how to make themselves relevant without using apple and android for a marketing tool on their bbm service as a way to make people show interest in their phones they may go somewhere. By the way everything you mentioned can be done on a 160.00 galaxy ace pay as you go phone. Just sayin...

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
That's pretty awesome! Now if only blackberry could figure out how to make themselves relevant without using apple and android for a marketing tool on their bbm service as a way to make people show interest in their phones they may go somewhere. By the way everything you mentioned can be done on a 160.00 galaxy ace pay as you go phone. Just sayin...

Rut roh. :)

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
It doesn't have a removable battery nope... But Apple replaces the whole device if there is an issue, and can even afford to hire people to answer the phones ( imagine that ). And I used a low end galaxy as an example, of course an iPhone can send pictures to a computer wirelessly c'mon now you can't be that in the dark over there in blackberry land. In fact I can even send pictures I've edited with Instagram ( an app for iPhone and android ) to my computer as well. Pretty sharp hey!
Fact if the matter is why do you blackberry guys come in here and troll when someone is asking a legit question that something is wrong with their device or iOS? Like you guys are using some super phone that the world has yet heard of? I understand the android guys I really do they have some strong arguments and they have some strong devices... Blackberry c'mon man that's like someone using a Nintendo going into an xbox one forum and throwing little digs in. Blackberry has nothing that iPhone doesn't other than a keyboard, and a falling stock that unless bbm being used on the iPhone or android can make them a bit of money off advertising.. Maybe... But probably not is going to die. Like it or not blackberry is a walking dead man just wait and see. Now excuse me I'm going to go back to watching Netflix on my phone ( another app that we have on iPhone and android ), so please save me the blackberry sh*t.

Brutal Efficiency

May 22, 2013
Visit site
It doesn't have a removable battery nope... But Apple replaces the whole device if there is an issue, and can even afford to hire people to answer the phones ( imagine that ).

You don't know the value of a removable battery? It's not because if the battery dies, it is to get you through an intensive day. Mostly for travelling. You know, because after 4 hours, your iPhone will die, and then you're stuck until you find a powerpoint. Battery life is one of the most common complaints about most smartphones. A removable battery can *help* the situation.

And I used a low end galaxy as an example, of course an iPhone can send pictures to a computer wirelessly c'mon now you can't be that in the dark over there in blackberry land.

By the way, the way BlackBerry 10 synchs to a PC/Mac and can wirelessly move files is worlds different than an iPhone. It is also more advanced in that respect.

In fact I can even send pictures I've edited with Instagram ( an app for iPhone and android ) to my computer as well. Pretty sharp hey!

You mean that app I just downloaded, on my BlackBerry!?

Fact if the matter is why do you blackberry guys come in here and troll when someone is asking a legit question that something is wrong with their device or iOS? Like you guys are using some super phone that the world has yet heard of? I understand the android guys I really do they have some strong arguments and they have some strong devices... Blackberry c'mon man that's like someone using a Nintendo going into an xbox one forum and throwing little digs in.

This is not the same as going to an XBOX One forum if you are a Nintendo fan. This is Mobile Nations. iMore is a branch of Mobile Nations, not a standalone website.

Blackberry has nothing that iPhone doesn't other than a keyboard

ROFL my waffle!!!! Joking??

Do you at least mean the innovative touchscreen keyboard, or the physical one? Both just a small percentage of what we have that you don't have.

, and a falling stock

Yeah, we have falling stock. We share that trait with Apple. Apple, the company that lost revenue from last year on ALL of its lines except iTunes and iPhone.

that unless bbm being used on the iPhone or android can make them a bit of money off advertising.. Maybe... But probably not is going to die. Like it or not blackberry is a walking dead man just wait and see.

We'll see...
How many iOS and Android users just downloaded BlackBerry software in the last two weeks? Over 20 million, wasn't it????

Now excuse me I'm going to go back to watching Netflix on my phone ( another app that we have on iPhone and android ), so please save me the blackberry sh*t.

An app I sideloaded on my BlackBerry, I just don't use it, so deleted it.

BlackBerry has nothing the iPhone doesn't?

Have you ever used a BlackBerry before???? I don't think so.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Ok so you still only have a removable battery? You side load apps that blackberry doesn't have? And you still can move things wirelessly to your computer after all that?... Congrats you legend you. Lol

Sorry I'll stop now cause Karens right we are off topic and honestly this is going nowhere in a hurry

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
And for the record, I really did give blackberry 10 a chance.. I even purchased the q10 on release day to try it out but found it to be a fail. So yes I have tried a blackberry. If I knew who you blackberry people were I would honestly give this phone too you no joke.
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1383576553.789021.jpg

Brutal Efficiency

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Ok so you still only have a removable battery? You side load apps that blackberry doesn't have? And you still can move things wirelessly to your computer after all that?... Congrats you legend you. Lol

Sorry I'll stop now cause Karens right we are off topic and honestly this is going nowhere in a hurry

An Instagram native client is in beta at the moment. I have sideloaded the Android version. I will be replacing it with the Native BlackBerry 10 version in the next 24 hours I hope. :)

Okay, sorry. It just felt that you didn't give BlackBerry 10 a chance. Perhaps there are just a lot of things that were a little difficult to figure out at first (I know there was), but BlackBerry 10 has a lot to offer. I can help you explore your Q10 via PM or BBM (pin:2ADA18D9) if you'd like. I'm sure we'd both enjoy it :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice