In my photo album the pictues can no longer turn when the phone turns side ways, so I always have to have the phone upright for my Iphone 5 and 4 and many other apps
    no longer turn, how to fix this like the old version 6 worked
    10-30-2013 02:05 PM
    If you're using iOS 7, swipe up from the bottom to pull up the control center.. Afterwards, tap on the last icon at the top to unlock the rotation lock option.
    10-30-2013 02:08 PM
    No offense but is it me or does the OP have an extraordinary amount of issues with their phone? I see several posts daily about something else being wrong. If the OP is legit then I apologize but something just seems...off.
    10-30-2013 03:17 PM
    No offense but is it me or does the OP have an extraordinary amount of issues with their phone? I see several posts daily about something else being wrong. If the OP is legit then I apologize but something just seems...off.
    The Ask a question forum can be accessed by users who are not logged in so these questions are not being asked by the same person (as least as far as you can tell).
    10-30-2013 03:28 PM
    The Ask a question forum can be accessed by users who are not logged in so these questions are not being asked by the same person (as least as far as you can tell).
    I see. So "iMore Question" is not actually one person? I didn't realize that's how it worked. Well my apologies then lol.
    10-30-2013 03:34 PM
    Correct they are one user on the forums.. But each question is a different person..

To test for yourself, go to the iMore forums, make sure you're logged out, and you'll notice two options in the forum header area: Create Your Account, and Ask a Question.

Ask a Question allows visitors to ask and get answers to their questions immediately.

Hope that helps..
    10-30-2013 03:44 PM
    Correct they are one user on the forums.. But each question is a different person..

To test for yourself, go to the iMore forums, make sure you're logged out, and you'll notice two options in the forum header area: Create Your Account, and Ask a Question.

Ask a Question allows visitors to ask and get answers to their questions immediately.

Hope that helps..
    Yes, it makes sense now. Thanks!
    10-30-2013 04:18 PM