I got the new iphone 5s. At first my battery life was considerably better than what i had with my 4S and the IOS 5 operating system (I never upgraded to IOS6 on my old phone.)

Last week, i upgraded to 7.0.3, and my battery life performance has deteriorated significantly. Has anyone else had this problem? I routinely kill/close the few apps that I use regularly, and usage pattern has not changed at all. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
    10-28-2013 01:20 PM
    My battery life has improved since I updated my 4S to iOS 7.0.3.
    10-28-2013 01:54 PM
    Turn the device completely off, and let it charge to capacity. See if that helps...
    10-28-2013 01:56 PM
    Mine has remained neutral so I will throw myself in the middle of all of you... To add a point to 'Condition' your battery. At a minimum of once a month if not maybe 2 or 3 I let me battery DIE to where my phone shuts off on it's own, Then I recharge it and even though it might say that is is at 100% i leave it charging a bit longer. Doing what i recommend really helps to condition the cells of the battery keeps it happy. Why not make this a routine and start today doing this and give a month or 2 to see and let us know how it works and if it makes a difference.
    fatfury likes this.
    10-28-2013 03:15 PM
    Mine has remained neutral so I will throw myself in the middle of all of you... To add a point to 'Condition' your battery. At a minimum of once a month if not maybe 2 or 3 I let me battery DIE to where my phone shuts off on it's own, Then I recharge it and even though it might say that is is at 100% i leave it charging a bit longer. Doing what i recommend really helps to condition the cells of the battery keeps it happy. Why not make this a routine and start today doing this and give a month or 2 to see and let us know how it works and if it makes a difference.
    I do this very same thing. This is my second day of conditioning (usually let it die completely before I charge to 100% 2-3 times). These are my results so far. This is based off general usage (texting through out the day, web browsing, phone calls, ect.)
    estroh likes this.
    10-28-2013 03:47 PM
    I do this very same thing. This is my second day of conditioning (usually let it die completely before I charge to 100% 2-3 times). These are my results so far. This is based off general usage (texting through out the day, web browsing, phone calls, ect.)
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/29/e2ezemu4.jpg
    Second day?? Did you kill your phone in one day? You don't have to go overboard on this well known conditioning process. Really 2-3 times or let's just make it easy.... once a week!! and that would be a good routine to stay on.
    10-28-2013 04:11 PM
    Second day?? Did you kill your phone in one day? You don't have to go overboard on this well known conditioning process. Really 2-3 times or let's just make it easy.... once a week!! and that would be a good routine to stay on.
    I should say 1 full charge (unplugged my phone at 100% last night around 7-8pm. Just placed it back on the charger shortly after my previous post. Sunday night - Monday afternoon).
    10-28-2013 04:24 PM
    Turn the device completely off, and let it charge to capacity. See if that helps...
    Hey brother, is it normal if your phone was completely off, you plug it to the charger and turns on and starts the OS? Asking because I tried to do like you said: turn the phone completely off and then charge it till capacity and every time I try to do it, the phone would start.
    10-28-2013 10:11 PM