Apple iPhone 4 Battery Issue

MayaMartinez

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello -

My fianc?'s daughter gave me her old iPhone 4 because she upgraded to an iPhone 5. At first we thought there was something wrong with it. iTunes would not recognize it; we kept getting error messages, etc. Then we tried an experiment. We took the battery out of HIS iPhone 4 and placed it in mine and low and behold it worked. Everything came up - it was back to normal.

When we put the old batter back in, it went back to it's previous issue. I have tried the solution of holding down the "power" and "home" buttons simultaneously and the Apple logo comes on and that is it. The home screen does not come up at all; the logo flashes on and off. We ordered a replacement battery but is there anything else we can do until it arrives?

Thank you!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Hello -

My fianc?'s daughter gave me her old iPhone 4 because she upgraded to an iPhone 5. At first we thought there was something wrong with it. iTunes would not recognize it; we kept getting error messages, etc. Then we tried an experiment. We took the battery out of HIS iPhone 4 and placed it in mine and low and behold it worked. Everything came up - it was back to normal.

When we put the old batter back in, it went back to it's previous issue. I have tried the solution of holding down the "power" and "home" buttons simultaneously and the Apple logo comes on and that is it. The home screen does not come up at all; the logo flashes on and off. We ordered a replacement battery but is there anything else we can do until it arrives?

Thank you!

Well seems you figured out what the issue is. Nothing you can do to get it working until you get the new battery.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73