No download option in App Store

I

iMore Question

Hi all,

I can not download any apps from the App Store. I am on iOS 7.02.

I tried a hard reset, a restore, and making sure cookies are enabled.

Any ideas?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Try signing out of itunes and back on. That is from the store, scroll down to the bottom of the Featured Apps page and click on your iTiunes Account button

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Settings>> iTunes & AppStore... verify the AppleID is yours, and logged in on the device... log out - reboot the phone - then log in again.

omegadk

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, just registered after asking the question.

Here is a pic image.jpg

omegadk

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Thanks guys. Still no button though. Would not having a credit card on account cause this? I don't have one at the moment. And no money for an iTunes card yet. I just want the free apps.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Thanks guys. Still no button though. Would not having a credit card on account cause this? I don't have one at the moment. And no money for an iTunes card yet. I just want the free apps.

Yes that is possible, as that app while not free DOES have paid content. Have you tried any other free apps? Also it could be a Country issue, where are you from, and is that app available in your Country?

omegadk

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I am in Canada. Funny thing is I downloaded the free apps from iTunes, and with the settings on for "automatic purchase downloads", the iPad is downloading it. I just can't do it right from the iPad.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
So your iTunes has an Apple ID without a credit card? As long as you have an Apple ID you should be able to get free apps. If you logged out on the iPad and it didn't work try this. Log out on the iPad and close the app store app in multi-tasking then turn it off. Log out of the account in iTunes on your computer and close iTunes. Turn on the iPad and login to the iTunes store with your Apple ID. Then open iTunes on your computer and login to the store. The stores and servers are being hammered so if you still have the issue give it a couple hours.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro