I have an IPad and my wife and I have iPhone 4. To upgrade our storage, can we share one plan or do we both need to upgrade our storage. The iPad updated fine it had plenty of room.
    10-20-2013 10:38 PM
    Dave,

I don't know for certain, BUT I suspect that if you are both using the same iTunes ID then you just have to buy the storage once, BUT if you each have your own ID then you would need to by storage for each ID.
    10-21-2013 10:24 AM
    pkcable is correct. If the iCloud Apple ID is the same on all the devices then you can buy more storage and share it among all your devices. If you each have your own iCloud Apple IDs then you would need to buy more storage on each account.
    pkcable likes this.
    10-21-2013 11:14 AM
    I have an IPad and my wife and I have iPhone 4. To upgrade our storage, can we share one plan or do we both need to upgrade our storage. The iPad updated fine it had plenty of room.
    Do you mean upgrading the OS or your iCloud storage. If you mean upgrading to iOS 7 then you can't buy more storage for that. You will have to delete things off of your device to make room for the update to iOS 7.
    10-21-2013 11:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD