Hi everyone... I am noticing that I can only get events/appointments sync'd if I post them on my Google account from my desktop or phone. If I post on my tablet, the event does not get sync'd. What can I do to have events post from my iPad to Google calendar?
    10-20-2013 12:18 AM
    Hi everyone... I am noticing that I can only get events/appointments sync'd if I post them on my Google account from my desktop or phone. If I post on my tablet, the event does not get sync'd. What can I do to have events post from my iPad to Google calendar?
    Make sure they tablet is setup to sync events and that in fact those events are to your google calendar and not some other by default
    10-20-2013 12:42 AM
    Make sure they tablet is setup to sync events and that in fact those events are to your google calendar and not some other by default
    OK. TY, so...I went into my settings and was unable to figure it out...
    How exactly do I do that? and... do I get rid of the Google app that I downloaded (calendar app?) from app store?
    10-20-2013 12:50 AM
    OK. TY, so...I went into my settings and was unable to figure it out...
    How exactly do I do that? and... do I get rid of the Google app that I downloaded (calendar app?) from app store?
    I would setup your gmail account in settings and it should sync fine assuming your tablet it a ipad . I never used the gmail app so I'm not sure
    10-20-2013 01:44 PM