Does the native calendar sync back to Google when you add to it?

Godsdragon

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone... I am noticing that I can only get events/appointments sync'd if I post them on my Google account from my desktop or phone. If I post on my tablet, the event does not get sync'd. What can I do to have events post from my iPad to Google calendar?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone... I am noticing that I can only get events/appointments sync'd if I post them on my Google account from my desktop or phone. If I post on my tablet, the event does not get sync'd. What can I do to have events post from my iPad to Google calendar?

Make sure they tablet is setup to sync events and that in fact those events are to your google calendar and not some other by default

Godsdragon

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Make sure they tablet is setup to sync events and that in fact those events are to your google calendar and not some other by default

OK. TY, so...I went into my settings and was unable to figure it out...:(
How exactly do I do that? and... do I get rid of the Google app that I downloaded (calendar app?) from app store?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
OK. TY, so...I went into my settings and was unable to figure it out...:(
How exactly do I do that? and... do I get rid of the Google app that I downloaded (calendar app?) from app store?

I would setup your gmail account in settings and it should sync fine assuming your tablet it a ipad . I never used the gmail app so I'm not sure

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner