Completely lost my Bluetooth

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry I don't mean to confuse either of you. Like I'm trying to explain...this Motorola H500 goes back about 6/7 yrs ago when I had a Motorola Razar at that time and that's what the Bluetooth was hooked up to for the longest time...then the next crave for phones came out and I got one of those too...although I can't remember what came after the Razar but with that new phone it too had Bluetooth and so when I'm at the store and their getting my new phone ready for me they transferred my contacts etc and my Bluetooth also. I didn't have to pair anything they just transferred it over for me. Then came the iPhone and when I got my iPhone I went to the Apple Store so they could set it all up and my Bluetooth was transferred over as well. Again no pairing no nothing. I had 1 Bluetooth that came with the iPhone and my Bluetooth that I had just got transferred into that Bluetooth. I don't know how else to explain it. That's it.

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Well that is correct. But if you look at the last pix I posted I shouldn't have 2 Bluetooth items showing like that. If it paired with it when they transferred it over those over times and there wasn't a problem I guess I'm not understanding why it didn't go right into the Bluetooth that is right there on the iPhone itself. It was there before my twitchy finger hit it and deleted it so why didn't it go back there is what I'm trying to figure out.

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
What? No it's not supposed to be like that. So I'll call their support tomorrow and see if they can help. Thanks anyways tho appreciate your input.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Honestly, there are SO many other (much easier!) ways to transfer photos to your computer if that's all you're trying to do. If you don't want to use a cable, try the app called Bump, which doesn't need Bluetooth or hotspot set ups. You just type an address in your browser and you're good to go.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
You got your Bluetooth headset set up. What is still missing? The link to your truck? Contacts? What can't you do? I feel really bad that we can't help you get it back to normal.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
You got your Bluetooth headset set up. What is still missing? The link to your truck? Contacts? What can't you do? I feel really bad that we can't help you get it back to normal

I guess it's just not set up right or something because it shouldn't be out there like that it should be linked with my Bluetooth in the iPhone itself. So the only thing there is the Bluetooth because my Motorola should be synced with that and not standing alone. If that makes sense.

And for an App that transfers photos-videos-albums from your iPhone to a PC or visa versa you might want to check out Photo Transfer WiFi...It's an awesome App to have actually. And I wouldn't be having this problem if it weren't for my stupid disease that got in my way and so my twitchy finger deleted my Bluetooth on me.

So I guess I'm just not explaining myself correctly but I honestly don't know how else to explain it especially with the pix. I'll just have to keep googling and researching and I'll call their support line today. Don't feel bad Ipheuria it's not your fault...it's my stupid disease that gets me in this trouble. Thanks for trying tho :big-hug:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I guess it's just not set up right or something because it shouldn't be out there like that it should be linked with my Bluetooth in the iPhone itself.
Your Motorola headset is indeed "set up right". It is correctly connected to your iPhone via Bluetooth. The screenshot is proof.
So the only thing there is the Bluetooth because my Motorola should be synced with that and not standing alone. If that makes sense.
As stated earlier, your Motorola IS synced via Bluetooth.

(Snipped)I wouldn't be having this problem if it weren't for my stupid disease that got in my way and so my twitchy finger deleted my Bluetooth on me.
It did NOT delete your Bluetooth. It merely unpaired it. In other words, it removed the configuration that allowed for your iPhone to work with your Motorola headset, but we have since corrected that mistake. Simply put the Motorola earpiece on your ear and make a call with your iPhone. You will clearly see that you will be able to hear the person you called via the Motorola headset and they will hear you speaking through it.

(Snipped)/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Thinking about this my honest thinking now is for you to take the iPhone and headset into an Apple store for a genius bar apptmnt. I think in person it might be much easier for you to explain and get it set up the way you are expecting. There are just some things that without being in person it's a lot harder.

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Thinking about this my honest thinking now is for you to take the iPhone and headset into an Apple store for a genius bar apptmnt. I think in person it might be much easier for you to explain and get it set up the way you are expecting. There are just some things that without being in person it's a lot harder.

Thanks Ipheuria...that's exactly what I'm going to do. Besides that there's a few other things it's actually doing that I don't think its supposed to be doing that it never did before.

Thanks again:yes:
DoeZ

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Thanks Ipheuria...that's exactly what I'm going to do. Besides that there's a few other things it's actually doing that I don't think its supposed to be doing that it never did before.

Thanks again:yes:
DoeZ

No prob and GL :)