view terms and conditions

I

iMore Question

Can Not log into my Icloud account either on my mac and iphone 4
Will not accept my password on my mac and on my iphone keeps coming
up read terms and conditions but when you go to do that it comes up not able to connect
So is there a problem at your end or mine
I have been at this for 3 weeks now I feel I need to completely down load Icloud and set it up again
Appreciate any input on this
Regards
Kathy

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Can Not log into my Icloud account either on my mac and iphone 4
Will not accept my password on my mac
Are you absolutely sure you're typing in the correct password? Does anyone else have access to your iCloud account that might have changed the password?
and on my iphone keeps coming
up read terms and conditions but when you go to do that it comes up not able to connect
You should really contact Apple. You can use the information found via the following link: Apple - How to Contact Us
So is there a problem at your end or mine
iMore.com is not Apple and has nothing to do with your Apple account so the problem will more than likely be resolved via Apple. Again, use the information at the provided link above.
I have been at this for 3 weeks now I feel I need to completely down load Icloud and set it up again
Appreciate any input on this
Regards
Kathy
If you think, I mean truly believe that the problem could be your device or the result of a corrupt setting of some sort, AND you have made a backup of your device either via iCloud, but also via iTunes, then put your device in DFU mode, connect it to iTunes and then select to restore it. Afterwards, set your device up as new and not from a backup. After the initial welcome screen, and setting the language screen, go ahead and login to the iTunes & App Store and then configure the device to use iCloud. If your password is accepted, then great. If not, at least you tried and there may be an issue with your account that only Apple can resolve. Good luck to you either way...:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro