Who has the better service Verizon or AT&T?

I

iMore Question

I would like to know who in your personal opinion who has the better service between Verizon or AT & T? plan wise and customer service?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
re: Who has the better service Verizon or AT&T?

The service will depend on your needs and wireless connectivity in your area. Plan wise will depend on your needs. Customer service depends on what you get in comparison to what you expect....:)

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Location, location, location...

Where I am in rural Iowa - AT&T barely has any service at all... and the other choices are Verizon, a T-Mobile reseller, and US Cellular - who customers are ditching in droves because of horrendous billing issues... So for me... Verizon has the better service...

Totalimmortal363

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site

Talk to people in your area that have either service and ask them how many calls they drop, data speeds and so on. Ask a lot of people! Also, the person with a destroyed phone with glass falling out of the screen probably isn't the best person to ask. They've demonstrated their cellular responsibility even before you talk to them.

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Talk to people in your area. I am happy with ATT and have no complaints. I live in the Philadelphia area and have great coverage. Hubby has Verizon and has not complaints. Sometimes my connection is a bit faster, but I may be biased. Talk to people in the area you work and live. Location is everything.

Quintina Jones

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site

Thank you for the feedback! I am in Texas and I currently have Verizon and have been very happy thus far. However the bill has been ortrageous for the last couple of months. I went to AT & T and was viewing the plans they offer to compare. And they seem relativley close. I just am not familiar with AT & T coverage and is it good.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Thank you for the feedback! I am in Texas and I currently have Verizon and have been very happy thus far. However the bill has been ortrageous for the last couple of months. I went to AT & T and was viewing the plans they offer to compare. And they seem relativley close. I just am not familiar with AT & T coverage and is it good.

AT&T coverage in MY location is great. Can’t speak to what you see in Texas (and Texas is a huge place)... ask around and see what AT&T customers in your area think. Ask people you work with/go to school with... you neighbors - anyone who uses AT&T in your area will have an opinion...

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

If you are happy with Verizon and the pricing is similar I would stay stick with what works.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2