4S Stucked on apple logo after using Icleaner

I

iMore Question

It all happened Because i wanted to get some space in the System partition...

I was desperately trying to get some space in system partion.. Used Icleaner... removed images, langugaes, moved font to var through it... everything seem fine till then ... then i went to the little + sign at the bottom right of ICleaner... then it suddenly crashed

i Tried opening cydia and it started crashing... so i quickly rebooted my device...
Since then its stucked with Apple logo...

P.S.
Itunes Detects the phone ...
My computer also detects the phone...

IPhone 4S (iOS 6.1)
Jailbroken (Using evasi0n)

I just dont want to update to ios 7 and lose my jailbreak... please help...

I tried Hard reset.. the volume trick.. none of them worked...
and also one weird thing.. when i connect my fone to computer , it keeps making the "Charge noise" continuously....

Plz help...:'(

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like you had it delete a crucial system file. If you don't have iCleaner set to back up whatever it deletes, then you may have to restore. Sorry

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Since you were JBen your SHSH blobs may have been saved which is what may help you in this instance. In the future don't use automatic cleaner apps. When JBen you can seriously mess up the OS filesystem requiring you to do a reload. If you want space uninstall apps and tweaks.

You'll have to look up how to restore your phone using your SHSH blobs. It should involve pointing at the Cydia servers for authentication instead of Apple's servers. I think Tiny Umbrella is going to do the job the best but I haven't been in the JB scene for a while now. So search thorugh the JB forums and find links on how to restore using your SHSH blobs. Then you'll have to download the 6.1 ipsw put your device into DFU mode and try to restore with the ipsw by holding Option(Mac) / Shift(Windows) + Restore in iTunes. Then once the iOS is restored you re-JB with Evasion.

ipsw
iClarified - iPhone - Where To Download iPhone Firmware Files From

JB
iClarified - Tutorials - iPhone

If when you try the restore and point to Cydia's servers it fails then your SHSH blobs weren't saved and your only choice at that point is to upgrade to iOS 7

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
And let this be (another) lesson to my fellow jailbreakers: stop deleting system files!!

There are so many other, better, ways of getting back space.