IPhone 5 wont let me delete photos???

taytayox

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
My IPhone 5 is not letting me delete photos off my phone.. and yes i do have a mac so all my photos transfer to there but the photos i want to delete are not showing up on my laptop so its not letting me remove it off my phone. I tried clicking on the photo and the trash button is not an option for it. how do i remove it from my phone if its not even showing up on my laptop? I tried syncing my photos and that doesnt work it still appears on my phone. It's driving me nuts! ):

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
If you are syncing pictures from your Mac to your iPhone it will not let you delete them. They have to be deleted on the Mac. You said the pictures aren't on the Mac so when you connect your iPhone open iTunes click on the phone and got to the photos tab. Click sync photos and if you can remember the location of where the folder is where the pictures used to be select it. If there are no pictures in there anymore once you sync the pictures will be removed from the phone. If you can't remember the location then simply choose a location that has no pictures. Once you sync the pictuers will be removed from the phone. However keep in mind that when you do this all pictures except the camera roll will be removed.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711