Which email provider do you use?

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Started with gmail years ago and had zero complaints. When Google stopped supporting push I went to outlook but an outage for almost a day pushed me to try iCloud. Bit calendar issues pushed me away from that. Back to outlook.com. And it wasn't the outage that got me it was that my phone and Internet showed email from 2 weeks prior as my most current. Happy with outlook, other than the one outage.

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Outlook for work. Yahoo for personal. Gmail for junk mail.
I find that Outlook works fine; Yahoo works fine; Gmail seems a little slower than the others at pushing my mail through.

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Primary personal is iCloud (@mac) then I have a yahoo for Flickr and fantasy football, 2 gmail accounts one is for a blog I write for, and msn, this was my first email account.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Outlook for work. Yahoo for personal. Gmail for junk mail.
I find that Outlook works fine; Yahoo works fine; Gmail seems a little slower than the others at pushing my mail through.

You know gmail doesn't support push anymore. That may be why you think it's slow.... Depending on what the fetch settings are.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums app

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
2 outlooks (1 for junk 1 personal), 1 gmail and because I opened a flickr account ended up with a yahoo one too, that actually looks and feels good with the new update to their system and UI

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Outlook--primary
Roadrunner--provided by my ISP but not used much since it is POP3
Yahoo--only for two local groups that happen to use Yahoo Groups (only checked once a week--no push)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW