Are they going to change it back? I hate the way it looks, can't negotiate apps in the way I've learned to, feel like it's becoming a droid copycat. If I wanted an android, would've bought an android. Made an investment in Apple and now it's changed. It's my 3rd iPhone, but will not necessarily buy another. Everyone I talk to hates it, too. PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK!!!
    10-06-2013 08:28 PM
    No, it's never going to change back. Your options are to buy an iPhone from a 3rd party that still has iOS 6.x.x on it, or buy another device and OS platform that doesn't suck to you...
    Last edited by kch50428; 10-06-2013 at 08:52 PM.
    10-06-2013 08:33 PM
    Maybe Blackberry is for you now? Just get used to iOS 7. I thought it looked hideous in its early beta stages, but it looks good on my phone now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    10-06-2013 08:47 PM
    Are they going to change it back? I hate the way it looks, can't negotiate apps in the way I've learned to, feel like it's becoming a droid copycat. If I wanted an android, would've bought an android. Made an investment in Apple and now it's changed. It's my 3rd iPhone, but will not necessarily buy another. Everyone I talk to hates it, too. PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK!!!
    If by 'negotiate apps' you mean the app switcher, I find it way better than the old one.
    Flicking away a mini screenshot that's a quarter the size of the screen is way easier than trying to tap that teeny tiny red x.
    Also like the visual representation of what you were viewing in each app, makes closing something you meant to go back to later less likely.
    10-06-2013 10:27 PM
    good news: they're changing it back first thing tomorrow morning!
    10-06-2013 11:19 PM
    Are they going to change it back?
    Like others have already stated, No, they're not reverting to iOS 6 & prior.
    I hate the way it looks,
    Its look is not appealing to everyone. Give it time. You may come to like it someday.
    can't negotiate apps in the way I've learned to,
    I find this a little difficult to believe. There is no difference in the way you scroll through homescreens and tap to open apps like you did prior to installing iOS 7.
    feel like it's becoming a droid copycat. If I wanted an android, would've bought an android.
    Well, I do recall reading tons of posts by those who prefer the Android experience asking, "why won't Apple make certain Android features available for the iPhone?", and now that they have, they are somehow being copycats?
    Made an investment in Apple and now it's changed.
    Okay
    It's my 3rd iPhone, but will not necessarily buy another.
    "Will not necessarily" doesn't equate to "will not ever".
    Everyone I talk to hates it, too.
    The majority of the people I talk to love it, and a few do not.
    PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK!!!
    Not gonna happen. Sorry.
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 10-07-2013 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Grammar
    kch50428 likes this.
    10-07-2013 09:30 AM
    Changing it back is not going to happen.
    10-07-2013 09:56 AM