App updates

I

iMore Question

When I update apps they stay in the update area. In the previous OS they disappeared when they were updated. I am using an I-pad 3.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Are you talking about them being in the update area of the app on your iPad? Assuming for now unless i hear different I notice I see how many apps i have that are ready for an update on the app badge.
I update all my apps through iTunes and tether and once I am done I look and the badge count is still there until I open it and tap on the update section and then something else and close it, then the badge count goes away. I may have something of a glitch totally different than you but anyway that is what i am getting. Let me know if this is what you are referring to.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I believe this is a feature, not a bug.
i actually might have misspoke a word using glitch as I really never thought it was a 'bug' as opposed to making an observation that this is what I see and did not know what it was. I don't even know if this is what the OP is talking about and why i asked him/her. Either way it does not bother me, just once again an observation.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
i actually might have misspoke a word using glitch as I really never thought it was a 'bug' as opposed to making an observation that this is what I see and did not know what it was. I don't even know if this is what the OP is talking about and why i asked him/her. Either way it does not bother me, just once again an observation.

Bug was directed to the OP, not you Jan. :)

Though being that I am not on the iOS 7 train, I don't know for sure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2