Apps disappeared?

I

iMore Question

have down loaded ios7 and most of my apps that i down loaded dissapeared. i have found them in the purchased app store but only the ones i have deleted and dont want have the cloud next to them so you can re load them? the ones i want just have open by them! so i can open them like that but how do i get those back to the screen as a shortcut?

hope someone can help?

Last edited by a moderator:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
have down loaded ios7 and most of my apps that i down loaded dissapeared.
Okay
i have found them in the purchased app store
That is where your purchased apps should be listed.
but only the ones i have deleted and dont want have the cloud next to them so you can re load them?
Yes. Tap on the cloud icon to have those apps re-downloaded to your device free of charge.
the ones i want just have open by them! so i can open them like that but how do i get those back to the screen as a shortcut?

hope someone can help?
The ones that have "open" by them are the ones that should be already installed on your device. If you are not seeing them you should try rebooting your device.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
If the apps have open by them they are already on the phone. Try rebooting the phone. Try swiping left to see if there are other home screens. If you still can't find them hook up to iTunes and then you can remove them and reinstall.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner