Iphone does not wake up for incoming calls since I downloaded ios7 unless I have the auto lock on never, then my battery only last half a day. What can I do. Gwen.
    09-27-2013 09:11 AM
    Iphone does not wake up for incoming calls since I downloaded ios7 unless I have the auto lock on never, then my battery only last half a day. What can I do. Gwen.
    Connect your device to iTunes, and then select to restore it. Be sure to make a backup first.
    09-27-2013 09:22 AM
    I have the very same problem.

I did as suggested, I synchronised the iPhone with my system, did a complete backup (not to iCloud) to my computer and reloaded iOS to my iPhone.

What happened?
    About 100 apps were not restored due to missing authority to use them on my system. Here the original (german) msg:
    "Einige Apps in Ihrer iTunes-Mediathek wurden nicht auf dem iPhone installiert, da Sie nicht berechtigt sind, sie auf diesem Computer zu verwenden"
    Related all apps I had loaded directly from my iPhone without then previously synchronizing with my computer system iTunes.
    Why?? What is the background for this decision, what is it good for? Whatever reason is there that I may not use these apps? I had loaded them from appl store!
    Not only all these apps were lost, also all audio files (music, language course material) I did NOT purchase at the iStore but copied from my computer to my iPhone.

Worst: the problem still exists

Oh boys, I am loaded!

Is there any way to still get the audio files back? Can I selectively restore stuff from my system? I understand the msg as the data is still on my computer but not allowed for restore. I am just a stupid user who would like to make as much as possible from this great device (iPhone 4, iOS 7.1, little less than 3 years old)

Any help from the appl folks knowing better?
    You won't imagine how much I'd appreciate your input!
    04-08-2014 05:37 AM
    I have the very same problem.

I did as suggested, I synchronised the iPhone with my system, did a complete backup (not to iCloud) to my computer and reloaded iOS to my iPhone.

What happened?
    About 100 apps were not restored due to missing authority to use them on my system. Here the original (german) msg:
    "Einige Apps in Ihrer iTunes-Mediathek wurden nicht auf dem iPhone installiert, da Sie nicht berechtigt sind, sie auf diesem Computer zu verwenden"
    Related all apps I had loaded directly from my iPhone without then previously synchronizing with my computer system iTunes.
    Why?? What is the background for this decision, what is it good for? Whatever reason is there that I may not use these apps? I had loaded them from appl store!
    Not only all these apps were lost, also all audio files (music, language course material) I did NOT purchase at the iStore but copied from my computer to my iPhone.
    Is the Apple ID used to download the 100 or so apps via your iPhone the same as the Apple ID that is logged into iTunes on the computer?

Worst: the problem still exists
    I'm sorry to hear that.

Oh boys, I am loaded!
    I bet!

Is there any way to still get the audio files back?
    If the audio files were downloaded via iTunes, then yes. Go to the purchased section and re-download them. Make sure you are using the same Apple ID that was used to download them initially.
    Can I selectively restore stuff from my system?
    You can selectively reinstall apps that are backed up and synced via iTunes on your computer.
    I understand the msg as the data is still on my computer but not allowed for restore.
    Check out the information via the following link: iTunes Store: Authorize or deauthorize your Mac or PC
    I am just a stupid user who would like to make as much as possible from this great device (iPhone 4, iOS 7.1, little less than 3 years old)

Any help from the appl folks knowing better?
    You won't imagine how much I'd appreciate your input!
    No, you're not stupid at all. We all experience difficulty with things occasionally. It's a part of life. Still, you're smart enough to know where to go to seek assistance, and as long as you remain focused on finding a solution, one will be revealed....
    04-08-2014 12:11 PM