Several important questions about iphone7 plus and ios

rimartic

Sep 10, 2017
Visit site
Hi
As an iPhone user who believes iPhone is one of the best smartphones in the world still can't find out WHY:

1-why still apple hasn't find a easier way to transfer files from an app to another app for instance:
I never can choose couples of PDF files from an app and "open in" them all at same time in another app and it should be done one by one!!

2- why when apple forces you to (again)! Open in some pdf or e books just and just in ibook! There isn't any useful devices and tools such as highlighter for every book or pdf file even for ( manual for ios 10.3) so you could be able to highlight or underline any sentence!!!

3-the "opening in" one by one ! Problem is also for all other features and files such as video,audio and.... honesty why??!!! I mean it's driving me mad to move 100 pdf files from for instance foxit pdf app to another related app!

4- why and why after all these years and force from iphone users , still it's beyond imagination to have hardware or software ( back button) in iphone!?!?

5-at last and generally what i mean is apple has made most of ultra easy! Ways witch has been used for several years with android systems to look like climbing mountains for every similar step in android!
Off course with all these restrictions and high walls around ios system it wouldn't be so hard to claim for highest security grade between most other smartphones

Honestly, with all huge incomes of apple company isn't now the right time to give some credit and respect to iphone users and reduce payments for especially apps like music and .....!!!??

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi
As an iPhone user who believes iPhone is one of the best smartphones in the world still can't find out WHY:

1-why still apple hasn't find a easier way to transfer files from an app to another app for instance:
I never can choose couples of PDF files from an app and "open in" them all at same time in another app and it should be done one by one!!

2- why when apple forces you to (again)! Open in some pdf or e books just and just in ibook! There isn't any useful devices and tools such as highlighter for every book or pdf file even for ( manual for ios 10.3) so you could be able to highlight or underline any sentence!!!

3-the "opening in" one by one ! Problem is also for all other features and files such as video,audio and.... honesty why??!!! I mean it's driving me mad to move 100 pdf files from for instance foxit pdf app to another related app!

4- why and why after all these years and force from iphone users , still it's beyond imagination to have hardware or software ( back button) in iphone!?!?

5-at last and generally what i mean is apple has made most of ultra easy! Ways witch has been used for several years with android systems to look like climbing mountains for every similar step in android!
Off course with all these restrictions and high walls around ios system it wouldn't be so hard to claim for highest security grade between most other smartphones

Honestly, with all huge incomes of apple company isn't now the right time to give some credit and respect to iphone users and reduce payments for especially apps like music and .....!!!??

1.) true that file management is limited on the iPhone. But remember, it's a phone first of all, not a computer. Apple allow to do minimalistic files handling on the iPhone, if you want to do massive file handling then your better bet is a computer.

2.) there are 3rd party PDF app which you can download in the App Store for those needs. Those apps may not be free though.

3.) again, remember, it's a phone first of all, not a file management device.

4.) there is a back button in some apps on top left. Or use the home button to return.
iPhone or iOS is different platform from android, you can expect total replica of one platform to the other right? The philosophie is different. Apple think different.

5.) about the music, I think we can always send ideas of improvement or management to Apple via their website. I also think the price is too high, but it's apple, and we all know that their stuffs are expensive, yet we chose to consume Apple because we know it's reliable stable and just work.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2