Activity No Longer Being Applied to November Challenge.

anachrotech

Aug 14, 2018
Visit site
It's a bit strange. Apple watch Series 8 Cellular and GPS received near the end of October. My November Challenge is to close the Move ring a certain number of times. Okay, no problem as I close it every day. But for some reason, since November 1, it isn't being applied to my challenge. In the "award" area, it shows 0 days completed. This did not occur in October.

Any ideas?

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Whenever I see that my watch and phone aren't communicating, the first thing I try (and it usually works) is to simply toggle bluetooth off/on. That forces them to reconnect. I see it fairly frequently with missing sleep data.

anachrotech

Aug 14, 2018
Visit site
Whenever I see that my watch and phone aren't communicating, the first thing I try (and it usually works) is to simply toggle bluetooth off/on. That forces them to reconnect. I see it fairly frequently with missing sleep data.

I've tried that and also the suggestion to reboot watch and phone with no success.
However, this is the weird part. It has the correct total days I've completed the move ring in the evening. When morning arrives, it's back to 0. Very strange.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I've tried that and also the suggestion to reboot watch and phone with no success.
However, this is the weird part. It has the correct total days I've completed the move ring in the evening. When morning arrives, it's back to 0. Very strange.

That is odd and certainly frustrating. I just checked out Apple's support communities, and there were some reports of people having similar issues last month. Here's a link to that page. Also, if you are wanting to contact Apple Support about this, here's a link.

anachrotech

Aug 14, 2018
Visit site
Thank you for that. I read through all of those reporting similar issues and many have contacted Apple support with no resolution. It’ll probably be one of those mystery items that resolve with the next watchOS update.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for that. I read through all of those reporting similar issues and many have contacted Apple support with no resolution. It’ll probably be one of those mystery items that resolve with the next watchOS update.

You could try a watch reset, by unpairing and re-pairing it. But it causes the watch to erase itself and you will need to restore from backup.
I personally would wait for the next watchOS version :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73